Digital Analyst - Online Travel
£40,000 - £45,000
This is an exciting opportunity with a leading travel company, which is one of the most recognisable British brand names! As a Digital Analyst, you will form part of the centralised analytics function and work in a standalone capacity to perform deep dive analysis across multiple sites. You will respond to ad-hoc requests for reports and therefore will work closely with the marketing and optimisation teams to ensure you deliver actionable insights as required.
THE ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Own ad-hoc reporting and tracking requests across multiple global markets in Adobe Analytics.
- Co-ordinate and knowledge share across business areas to maximise efficiency across the business.
- Use analysis to shape hypotheses and test ideas for A/B and multivariate testing, using Adobe Target to run tests across multiple sites
- Present findings to senior members of the business to help shape strategy
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES
- Must have experience in a high volume, transactional eCommerce site
- Experience generating insight using Adobe Analytics (preferred) or Google Analytics
- Experience using data visualisation tools such as tableau is beneficial
- Motivated and autonomous self-starter
HOW TO APPLY
Please register your interest by sending your CV via the apply link on this page or contact Paul Wainwright at Harnham for more information.
Web Analyst, Digital Analyst, Adobe Analytics, Tableau, Travel, eCommerce, Optimisation, Adobe Target, A/B Testing, MVT