Education Officer - Engineering
An effective Administrator, that inspires and engages educators to promote careers in Engineering as the Education Officer, for this industry leading organisation.
Improve UK education standards and promote awareness to support careers into structural engineering as the Education Officer for our client, the world’s leading professional body for qualifications and standards in Structural Engineering.
Hours: Full Time
Salary: £23,375 - £27,500 - plus excellent benefits package
With knowledge of the educational landscape of Further and Higher Education, you will assist in the development and implementation of the organisation’s education strategy, by building excellent relationships within the engineering education spectrum and other stakeholders. As an experienced and creative communicator, you will innovate paths to keep student members positively engaged in structural engineering.
Being flexible, highly organised with excellent attention to detail will hold you in good stead for processing student membership applications and as secretary to education panels and committees. You will also have the opportunity to use any project management skills for the production of the Annual Academics Conference which is a challenging, but rewarding task.
The organisation is looking for candidates with experience of:
- Providing support and administration within a member services and/or education department or similar, ideally gained in a membership/professional body, educational establishment or similar.
- Preparing agendas, producing minutes, letters and report writing.
- Acting as a first point of contact providing membership information to existing and potential clients/members and educational establishments or similar.
- Preparing and delivering presentations ideally to student audiences.
- Using CRM systems to ensure effective data maintenance, processing/inputting and ongoing updating of information/applications.
- Drafting communications content and using CMS to upload data to a website.
- Planning, preparing and delivering events/conferences, ideally aimed at academics.
The job holder will be required to travel in the UK to deliver presentations and attend meetings.
The organisation operates a 35-hour working week with flexi-time as well as an excellent benefits package including pension, private healthcare, life assurance, interest-free annual season ticket loan, childcare vouchers. Most importantly, you will be working in their brand new refurbished offices based on the edge of the City.
Closing Date: 9am, Tuesday 11 July
Interviews will be scheduled ASAP.
To find out more information and apply for this position, please click the apply button. You will then be taken to a simple CHM Recruit form and then redirected to the employer’s website.
No agencies please.