A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a creative and talented Account Executive to join a fantastic PR agency, specialising within the corporate and professional services, financial services, legal, technology, real estate and community sectors. Working closely with the accounts team, you will play an integral part of each campaign and project delivery.
- Draft communications pieces including press releases, invitations, agendas, media coverage report, etc.
- Provide effective services to existing clients including approval of releases and managing client expectations
- Liaise directly with third party supplies
- Proactively build and maintain successful relationships with key stakeholders, both internally and externally
- Proactive use of media contacts to sell in feature ideas, news stories and the management of subsequent interviews
- Daily contact with clients and attends client meetings, inspires their confidence and trust
- Management of small-scale events and photo shoots (if appropriate)
- Takes ownership of specific projects and tactics
Key skills & experience:
- Previous PR and communications experience with a strong interest in training
- Excellent communications skills both verbally and in writing
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritise accordingly and successfully
Has confidence and knowledge to make suggestions in terms of strategy and planning marketing communications.
To view all our current vacancies, please visit our website at www.vmagroup.com.
VMA Group is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.