Audit Senior Manager
As a Top 10 Practice, you’d expect our client to be a leader in their field. What sets them apart is their commitment to each of their colleagues, valuing what makes each individual unique and enabling you to realise your potential. Along the way you’ll benefit from knowledge and experience of mentors and professional development.
You’ll need to be comfortable working in a transparent culture, operating with a high degree of integrity. You thrive when building relationships and advising your clients on business-critical decision making. You’ll have faced professional challenge and this won’t phase you. Instead you’ll handle objections with confidence backed by your demonstrable technical, audit experience.
You’ll be able to demonstrate experience of:
- Working knowledge of UK and International GAAS, IFRS, UK GAAP and Financial Reporting requirements
- Knowledge of firm services, issues regarding advice, and regulation and compliance, including anti-money laundering
- Building and managing client relationships and expectations
- Handling multiple assignments, the related workflow and delivery dates
- You’ll have good experience of leading and managing a team
- Undertake responsibility for audit assignments for your portfolio of clients
To succeed you’ll need:
- ACA/ACCA qualified or finalist
- At least 4 years post qualified
- Experience of leading and taking responsibility for a range of audit assignments
- Take lead in client management and reporting
- Involvement in proposals and networking
This is a good opportunity for someone who is looking for their next step on the Audit ladder or for someone already in this post looking for a diverse range of clients from SME’s to larger corporates, with limited travel.
For a confidential discussion call Craig Nicholls