My client is looking for a Commercial Analyst to join their large finance team based in Cardiff.
The Cardiff based client is a well-established, recognised brand based all across the UK. Their annual turnover is over £300 million and have just undergone an 18% growth last year. They are well known for their company values and internal growth opportunities.
Your role will include:
- Preparing budgets and forecasts
- Variance analysis
- Fixed asset register
- Controlling and developing the capital expenditure process
- Production of sales reports
The ideal candidate:
1) Actively studying towards a recognised finance qualification or a graduate
2) Relevant finance experience is essential
3) Good Excel skills
If you fit the above criteria please get in touch with your CV to apply for the Commercial Analyst role.
The role is being offered between £18,000 to £20,000.