National Account manager - Craft Whisky, Vodka & gin
National Account Manager – Craft Gin, Vodka & Whisky
£40,000 + bonus
Wants to join a business where you can really make a difference and be part of the company’s future?
Want to work with craft spirits….Whisky & Vodka?
Do you have a creative mindset, full of ideas?
Do you want to work for an award winning start-up?
The Role -
- Full responsibility for the growth of our brands within the UK National On-Trade, Casual Dining and hotel sectors and must have contacts in these sectors
- Supporting HOS with key On-Trade Route to Market customers and working closely with their National Accounts team
- Must have a minimum of five years sales experience in the UK drinks industry, with a spirits background
- Commercial accountability for delivering against targets
- Responsible for securing new business, negotiating & executing JBP's, whilst developing mutually beneficial relationships
- Ability to influence key customer stakeholders to secure distribution & new business
- Delivering accurate financial and volume forecasts along with profitable growth
- Implement promotional plans and investment where appropriate
- Development & Implementation of a channel specific strategy & plan
- Can demonstrate evidence of building effective relationships at all levels across multiple customers and executing customer business and activation plans and delivering new business
- Skilled account manager with solid commercial skills and category understanding
- Comes from an On-Trade Drinks background in spirits
- Has a existing black book of contacts and relationships in the UK On-Trade
- Can show excellent communication and presentation skills, and is a confident negotiator
- Proficient in using MS Office applications (including Outlook, Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
- Doesn’t mind travelling - with a customer based across the UK
- Is ideally a high performing KAM who is looking for a step up into National Account Management focused on delivering new business through strong relationship building
This really is a chance to be a part of an exciting business. So, get in touch to hear more!
If you wish to find out more about this role then pop me across your CV and if you are suitable for the role – I will be in touch!
Or call me on
If this is the role for you, please get in touch, alternatively, if this isn't the role for you and you know someone amazing who would be perfect, we have a great referral scheme where you could earn up to £500 if a candidate gets placed. Email with your contacts
Follow COREcruitment on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Pinterest. We give away fantastic prizes... every month!