Great opportunity for an established PR Manager to join this market leading global Investment Management business. You will be responsible for delivering the PR strategies for the business areas.
You will ensure that news flow is communicated via national, local and trade press within the infrastructure, renewable energy, alternative finance and property media.
Key responsibilities/required skills:
- Strong media relations skills, generating positive coverage in the UK and globally
- Support crisis communications at a national, regional and trade press level
- Advising the Group’s proactive and reactive social media channels
- Strong writing skills required, you will be responsible for thought leadership content, op eds, press releases, articles, speech writing, social media content etc
- Liaise with the external agencies
- Ensure that messaging is consistent, clear and in line with business objectives
- Write and support Internal Communications across the Group
- Experience within Financial Services is not mandatory however experience within either the Infrastructure, Renewable Energy, Commercial Property or Alternative Finance sectors is required. This can be from an agency environment or in-house.
If you have the right experience and are interested please apply with your CV ASAP.
To send your CV please click on 'apply for this position’ below and send through your details. We look forward to hearing from you.
VMA Group is the global recruitment and training specialist for corporate and marketing communications.
VMA Group is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.