Food and Beverage Manager
Job Ref: NI1414
Job Title: Food and Beverage Manager
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience
I am currently recruiting for an experienced Food and Beverage Manager to lead the team at a four-star deluxe hotel within walking distance of Crawley town centre. The hotel has recently undergone a major renovation, with enhanced conference and banqueting facilities. There is now an excellent opportunity for an accomplished individual looking for a progressive and challenging role as the Food and Beverage Manager.
- Salary up to £30,000
- Paid holiday
- Ongoing career development
- Meals on duty
- Discounted stays in hotels around the world
As Food and Beverage Manager you will be responsible for the delivery of products and services which exceed the needs and expectations of our hotel’s guests and team members. In addition, you will manage and motivate the team ensuring that guests’ expectations and business targets are met and maintained in line with the brand standards.
You will manage the day to day operations of the Restaurant, Bar and Conference & Banqueting facilities to maximum profitability, maintaining the highest standards of service. An interest in food and drink is essential, and you must be willing to research new products on the market and changing market trends.
Food and Beverage Managers key skills:
- Have previous service management experience within a hotel environment
- Be highly organized, enthusiastic and self motivated
- Be able to work under pressure and multi-task
- Posse a strong understanding of operational controls, budgeting, forecasting, sales and marketing and have organisational & analytical skills.
- Be a team player with excellent communication skills
- Have great attention to detail
- Be capable to develop team members
- Display a professional and courteous attitude at all levels
The Food and Beverage Manager will be leading a team of up to 30 employees to ensure they provide polite and efficient service at all times, as well as planning and compiling weekly rotas, time-sheets and other payroll forms on a weekly basis. You must have experience of managing a team of this size, and of working in an establishment which caters for a large volume of guests.
This role is a full-time position with a potential immediate start date subject to interview and references.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to stretch his or her talents - don’t delay and apply today!