Commercial Sales / Operations Manager
you will be tasked with managing the running of all branches and franchises within the midlands.
You will be supporting the managers on the general running of each site and the staff based their as well as upselling and promoting our offering by attending corporate days, exhibitions or business meetings etc.
A creative individual with a passion for business growth, sales and excellence the Operations Manager will have responsibility for implementing the venue strategy, setting, achieving and exceeding financial targets, developing and implementing marketing strategies which promote the venue offer to our key markets, developing key relationships and ensuring processes are maintained.
- Proven sales experience and sales track record
- Experience Managing teams a multi site locations
- Natural passion for selling
- Excellent communication/presentation skills and ability to build relationships
- Thorough understanding of market research, sales and negotiating techniques
- Capable of dealing at all levels
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Innovative attitude towards personal and business growth
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through vertical integration of existing markets, networking and social media
- Prepare and deliver professional presentations on products/services
- Create detailed sales/marketing plans to achieve goals and targets
- Manage key accounts and develop long term customer relationships
- Manage multiple sites and staff
- Keen eye for detail ensuring that the experience and satisfaction is at the highest standards for every customer
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.