Senior Site Manager
Senior Site Manager | £60,000 Plus Package | South West London
A Senior Site Manager is required to work for a Main Contractor in South West London
The project is working on a large mixed use scheme working on residential and commercial shops. The scheme is valued at £25m.
This contractor is aiming to have a profit turnover is to be over £1.5b by 2020, their projects value up to £30m, this contractor has an impressive track record for exceeding clients expectations, this contractor is the leading new build and refurbishment providers.
- Making sure all daily activity of site management and sub-contractors are following all Company policies at all times.
- Making sure that the highest standards of Health and Safety are followed at all times.
- Make sure the company’s way of working are followed at all times
- Review contract drawings for all the work sectors.
- Ensure quality controls are issued to sub-contractors.
- Construction degree qualified or have a relevant construction degree.
- CSCS card.
- Valid driving licence.
- First Aid Certificate.
- MCIOB or RICS member is desirable or working towards the membership.
The rewards for working for this highly successful main contractor are, a car allowance, a great healthcare and one of the best pension available in the construction industry.
If you are a Senior Site Manager with the right experience and you are interested in this role, please apply with an updated CV.