Training & Competence Manager
Job Title: Training & Competence Manager
Job Ref: LH18998
Cavendish Maine is delighted to be working with a growing Bristol Based Financial Services firm who are looking to recruit a Training and Competence Manager to support a team of Financial Planners within a growing business and client base.
You will also be expected to lead, mentor and help grow the skills and experience of individuals in your team, improving the client experience and support business development where ever possible.
Your duties will include
- Work with individuals to set clear development and personal goals
- To effectively supervise a local team of advisers in accordance with the T&C scheme
- Establish a performance culture and be accountable for the growth and financial performance of a local team of financial advisers
- Identify appropriate business opportunities for financial planners and lead business development activity within the region
- To add value to relationships within the business and be accountable for KPI performance.
- Support the development of the proposition by identifying and supporting the implementation of appropriate products and services
- Support the wider group by working interdependently with other business areas to maximise client growth opportunities and enhance the overall client experience
You must have experience working within a similar role and understand how to manage and develop staff members. You will ideally be qualified to at least Diploma level and have strong pensions knowledge. You will be able to demonstrable decision making skills with ability to influence colleagues.