Field Service Engineer High-end Biomedical
- Do you want to expand your service career in the healthcare and medical sector?
- Are you in the top 1% of service engineers?
- Have you worked on complex electromechanical equipment?
Greater London - London, Croydon, Hatfield, Watford
Field Service Engineer (High-end Biomedical) - Life Sciences and Healthcare
The Role of a Field Service Engineer:
This is an excellent opportunity for a driven service engineer to join a true international powerhouse and develop a lifelong career in an interesting and complex sector. As a Field Service Engineer you will be carrying out full service support on scientific diagnostic equipment used across the healthcare sector. You will support clients in hospitals and private labs by maintaining equipment, providing technical training and support, and building continual client relationships.
The Candidate for the Field Service Engineer Position:
- Engineering Qualification - Minimum HNC in an electrical discipline
- Best in class service engineer
- Strong communication skills both written and in person
- Minimum 2 years field service experience working with a complex electromechanical technology
- Ideally knowledge of fluid systems
My client is an international market leader in the life sciences sector and provide best in class technology for hospitals and labs across the globe. They take pride in investing in their staff and ensuring they maintain a family run ethos across their business. This is an excellent business to join and they will support you through a life-long career.
The Package for a Field Service Engineer:
- Up to £38,000 based on experience
- Overtime Options and Company Bonus
- Expensed Vehicle
- Healthcare, Life Insurance, Pension
- 25 Days Holiday plus Stats.
The role of Field Service Engineer covers London and candidates from within the M25 will be considered.