Marketing Analyst driving the organisations understanding of marketing effectiveness and developing contact and offer strategies for a household name.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading household brand who are continually developing their market leading and unique product proposition and offering. As they continue their development in customer relationships they are looking to truly understand their customers and ensure they offering personalised offerings to their customer base to drive loyalty. Our client can provide the Marketing Analyst a clear development and progression plan based at the head office in Staines.
The Marketing Analyst is a pivotal role for within the organisation supporting multiple business units in understanding the customer base and define future strategies. key responsibilities include:
- Identify opportunities to customer value plans and support the development of contact plans
- Customer segmentation and and targeting for specific offers
- Impact assessment and sizing opportunity for new customer value activities working closely with finance, CRM operations and insight teams.
- Set campaigns and performance criteria
- Provide financial and trading impact from customer value activities
- Asses value added/lost across business units
- Report on the effectiveness of BTL activities, impact on growth, churn, engagement and loyalty
To be right for the Marketing Analyst role you will have a track record in an analytical role produce high insight to understand the customer value. You will have familiarity with modelling, analysis, simulation and optimisation tools and strong knowledge of data-driven direct marketing / sales channels and how these drive value and ROI. You will be a strong problem solver with strong commercial acumen. You will have technical skills in SAS and SQL and experience using customer insight and statistical modelling.
Salary on offer is up to £44,000 plus benefits