Network Infrastructure Support (Active Directory, MS Exchange, MS Server OS, MS Client OS, Citrix)
Network Infrastructure Support Analyst working with a specialist Lloyd's MGA based in the City. This role offers a broad opportunity to play a key role across 1st, 2nd and 3rd line support, and working in a small team you will gain exposure to a wide range of technology.
Responsibilities will include:
- Supporting a wide range of Microsoft based technology, including: MS Client Products, MS Active Directory, MS Exchange 2010, MS Server OS, MS Client OS
- VMware and Citrix administration
- Supporting networks and telephony systems
- Provide software administration support across a range of products
Key skills required:
- Previous experience providing infrastructure support across 1st, 2nd and 3rd line
- A very good understanding of the Microsoft based technonologies (MS Client Products, MS Active Directory, MS Exchange 2010, MS Server OS, MS Client OS)
- Experience providing administrative support across Citrix and VMware
- Telephony and network support
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Infrastructure Support professional to join a small, specialist team where you will be given a wide remit of responsibility, allowing you to gain in depth exposure to a range of technology.
If this opportunity is of interest please forward your CV for immediate consideration.