Part qualified Management Accountant role at a growing property firm in the City of London. Providing accurate reporting and management of company accounts through the application and development of technical knowledge.
The client is a FTSE 250 property firm based in the City of London.
- To assist with the production of month end profit and loss reports and balance sheet.
- To co-ordinate the production of the monthly Board packs.
- To prepare weekly, bi-weekly and monthly reports - highlighting, investigating and reporting on variances.
- To forecast month end cash accurately and report to the FC with comments on any movements in the month and large movements forecasted.
- Preparing WIP, Debtors and Creditors summary schedules
- Reviewing debtors and bespoke reconciliations
- Drafting the monthly accounts for review by the Financial Controller/Head of Finance
- To produce and review project cost reconciliations.
- To assist with the preparation of the annual budget.
- Assisting with the preparation of financial and regulatory information for internal and external audit purposes.
- To ensure that invoices are raised correctly and credit control is undertaken on a monthly basis.
- To prepare VAT returns.
- Preparing tax reconciliations for appropriate accounts.
- To prepare the pre-development spend on sites to track against budgets.
- To undertake other projects and analysis on an ad hoc basis.
- Produce Heating Accounting and Void Accounting recs on a monthly basis to track and review with the Operations team.
Must have a 2.1 degree or above with A's at A-Level
- Must have advanced level Excel (Vlookups and pivot tables)
- Good organisational skills
- Professional approach and high level of discretion.
- Willing to learn and get involved with a wide range of tasks
- Ability to work on own initiative and generate solutions.
- CIMA/ACCA studier (Must have sat papers as opposed to exemptions)
An exciting opportunity for a part qualified Management Accountant at a FTSE 250 property firm in the City of London.
With a starting salary of £30,000-£35,000, this role offers full study support and the chance of progression.