German speaking Compliance Assistant
Due to the growth of our company, we are seeking a Compliance Assistant with FX/CFDs experience to join the Compliance Department to assist with monitoring and compliance oversight and the implementation of Compliance Risk related projects. Ability to speak German is preferred.
- KYC and AML reviews and file checks
- Undertaking compliance monitoring reviews
- Delivering compliance training to the business
- Reviewing and maintaining compliance records, company retention documents, employee training programmes and compliance registers.
- Escalated Complaint handling
- Financial promotions review and sign off, including social media and company website
- Take responsibility for assisting, preparing and reviewing staff compliance training
- Assisting with internal reports and reporting any suspicious activity or transaction to the National Crime Agency (NCA)
Skills and Competencies:
- Previous experience in a CFD / FX environment working with retail clients
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills,
- Proactivity, autonomy, self-starter attitude.
- Ability to listen and excellent sense of service.