About the company
A growing Chartered Accountancy firm based close to London Bridge has an impressive portfolio of clients ranging from major multi-nationals, UK professional partnerships and also a special focus in the Japanese sector. Due to extensive company growth, they are looking to develop their Audit team, whilst driving enhancements to processes and the quality of information.
What you’ll be doing?
As an Audit Manager reporting into the Partner, you will be employed on a permanent basis in a client-facing role offering excellent variety and career development prospects. You will be responsible for monitoring performance, carry out large audit assignments, produce accounts and overseeing preparation abd review of corporation tax returns by the corporation tax department..
Other roles and responsibilities include:
- Deal with all correspondence from Clients, HMRC and companies house
- To undertake or delegate and manage ad hoc work, such as VAT inspections, visits from group auditors, one-off advisory services
- Preparing bills and assisting with debt collection
- Developing existing systems of tracking restricted income and projects
- Ensuring clients receive a timely and quality service in all areas
- Reviewing of processes and procedures
Who you are
You will be a dedicated Audit Manager ideally from a Practice background. You will have excellent communication and stakeholder management skills, and be confident in a client-facing role. You will be detail orientated and flexible. Either ACA/CCA qualified or Qualified by experience. Working knowledge of any of the following preferred: Caseware audit/accounts/tax, Sage 50, Xero
What’s in it for me?
You will be part of a growing organisation that values and rewards its staff. As part of a friendly and supportive team, you will be rewarded with a competitive salary and excellent benefits package, including flexitime.
If you are interested in hearing more, you can send your CV to
For similar roles, visit our website or follow us on LinkedIn: company/5047131