Junior Account Executive
Excellent career opportunity for someone keen to build and develop a career as a Junior account executive to work for our well-established manufacturing client based in Colchester. This really is a great opportunity for a driven, enthusiastic and keen candidate seeking an opportunity for role where you really can grow and progress through the ranks with ongoing training being offered to you all the way. Working predominately within the building trade the role of junior account executive is based in their head office in Colchester who offer a great working environment with a lovely friendly and outgoing team. This is a position which offers the successful candidate the opportunity to learn and be integrated within an established and experienced local company, with customers and distributors all over the world. If you are driven person with strong customer service and sales experience ideally gained within the building and/or windows trade looking for a role to develop your career in please apply today for the role of junior account executive
- Working within their busy sales department but in no way a call centre environment
- Being the role of contact and selling to their existing and prospective customers.
- Learning the company’s products
- Following up all leads
- Sending out any relevant information as requested
- Supporting key account handlers
- Most of calls are made to existing customers and enquirers, on a business to business basis, not to the public.
- Keen to pursue and develop a career within sales or develop on an existing sales career
- Motivated and able to work individually as well as part of a team
- Some previous experience in a sales environment would be useful but not essential.
- Experience gained within the building and/or windows trade but not essential
- Used to developing relationships with key accounts particularly over the phone
- Take pride in delivering a high level of service
- Excellent communication skills
Benefits to you
- Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.30pm
- Training programme will involve working with mentors in the different business departments to understand how to converse and communicate effectively with customers on a professional basis, with the empathy and listening skills required for a long term working relationships with clients.
- Lovely working environment
- £18k starting salary
- This is a career orientate role and the objective is to nurture the employee into a well-rounded highly skilled salesperson, with the ability and opportunities to move through the business into field sales
- Free parking
- Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Fantastic well-established company
If you have not heard back from us within 10 days your application has been unsuccessful.