Cash & Treasury Manager
My Client, a leading International Retailer is looking for a Cash & Treasury Manager to join their growing Finance team.
This role will be directly reporting to the Group Finance Manager and as a Cash & Treasury Manager you will be responsible for:
- Responsible for all aspects of cash management, reconcile all cash and e-commerce accounts weekly.
- Review balance sheet reconciliations to an auditable standard in a timely manner
- Report on all aspects of cash related entries, cash balances, card fees and bank charges
- Improve financial controls, processes and risks and ensure they are all documented
- Ensure all bank mandates and guarantees are maintained
- Provide audit support, acting as the key contact for cash and banking queries
- Ensure we maintain accurate records of hedging products and prepare hedging documentation which is compliant with accounting standards
- Ensure that the team are effectively managed
- Manage and support month end and year end process to ensure all deadlines are met.
Candidate will have 3 years experience in Cash & Treasury with high volumes of transactions.
Candidates will also have strong Excel skills to present to the Board of directors.
This position offers a great opportunity to work within a well recognised business support with a solid benefit package.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.