Purchase Ledger Clerk
Purchase Ledger Clerk - This dynamic growing business in North West North London has an excellent opportunity for a Purchase Ledger Clerk to join its busy accounts team.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, dutes include:
- Logging invoices and credit notes
- Reconciling supplier statements
- Dealing with customers regarding queries on invoices
- Dealing with payment of invoices
- Filing/scanning of documents
- Other ad-hoc duties required by Directors
- Approving invoices against the company's database ensuring the correct amount is paid
- Dealing with sub-contractor invoices
The ideal candidate will be an outgoing, confident Purchase Ledger Clerk with a good track record as well as excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Strong Excel skills are key as is the ability to work to strict deadlines. The company offers a fantastic working environment, good benefits (including lots of social activities!!!), excellent long term prospects and the opportunity to build a career within a fun and dynamic environment.