Motor Vehicle Technician - North West London
A dedicated and talented Motor Vehicle Technician is needed in North West London to join a successful and busy main dealership. This is an outstanding opportunity to progress your career within a well-established dealer group.
- You will be responsible for a wide range of servicing and repairs
- To deliver exceptional customer service
- Ensure effective use of your technical knowledge and efficient servicing and repair of customer vehicles
- Be able to report confidently on the accuracy of the diagnosis
- Ensure all your work is completed to the highest standard and continue to improve and develop your skillset alongside highly skilled technicians
Who we are looking for?
- City and Guilds NVQ Level 3
- Main dealer experience
- Effectively work as part of a team, as well as being able to organise and manage your own time
- Must be committed to providing exceptional customer service
- A full and valid UK driving licence
- MOT licence would be advantageous but not essential
What's on offer?
- A basic salary up to £30,000 dependent upon experience
- £34,000 - £36,000 OTE
- Monday - Friday 08:30-17:00 with Saturdays on a rota
Apply with your up-to-date CV in Word format.
HCP International is a leading automotive recruitment consultancy, established for 20 years, approved by manufacturers and the UK's top 50 dealer groups. We work seamlessly alongside our Clients to recruit exceptional talent throughout the United Kingdom, Middle East and Asia.
Contact us if you are considering a career within the automotive industry, at manufacturer or dealer level. Alternatively, if you are thinking about an alternative role in the challenging but immensely rewarding automotive recruitment sector give us a call.