National Account Executive- Grocery
An opening has arisen for a National Account Executive to join a Global FMCG company to work with one of the top Grocery accounts.
The company have a range of iconic and market leading brands, and are currently seeing considerable growth due to expanding their UK business.
Your key responsibilities as a National Account Executive would be:
- Help manage the JBP to ensure all requirements are met.
- Developing strong external relationships with customers and internal relationships with other departments.
- Delivery of the Innovation/NPD and Promotional plan at an operational level.
- Maximise account growth in line with objectives set by the National Account Manager.
- Analyse sales data to formulate distribution of products.
The ideal candidate would have:
- Previous experience in FMCG sales.
- Degree educated (or equivalent).
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills.
- Strong financial and business acumen.
- Commercially aware with a good understanding of the FMCG industry.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with experience working with Grocery accounts looking to progress their career with a highly reputable FMCG company. If this sounds like you do not hesitate to apply or contact the Lime Talent team today.
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on .
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you’ve not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.