Purchase Ledger Assistant
Reputable company based in North West London
Currently enjoying unprecedented growth and securing long term contracts with the main contractors operating in London, we have opportunity for a Purchase Ledger Clerk to join our very busy Head Office.
Main duties will include:
* Matching purchase invoices to orders
* Checking and date stamping purchase invoices
* Entering invoices on to Pegasus accounting system
* Reconciling supplier statements
* Preparing payment schedule for the owner's approval
* Reviewing and creating improved systems, procedures and internal controls
* Assisting with filing Purchase invoices
* Track record of managing purchase ledger within a busy environment.
* Knowledge of Pegasus and Spreadsheets would be an advantage
* Hands-on and enthusiastic self-starter
* Ability to liaise and work with other departments
* Accuracy and attention to detail
This role is ideal for a graduate with 6 months plus experience in an accounts position who wish to further their career within a rapidly growing organisation.
Hydrogen UK Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.