Optical Assistant - Brighton
We are currently looking for an Optical Assistant to join an industry leading opticians based in Brighton, East Sussex. This practice is well established in the local area and has developed an excellent reputation for providing outstanding levels of service.
Optical Assistant - Role
- Meeting and greeting patients
- Dispensing frames and lenses to all levels, including varifocals
- Providing contact lens advice
- Taking measurements and making any necessary adjustments
- Booking appointments and dealing with admin
- Ensuring excellent levels of customer service at all times
Optical Assistant - Requirements
- Previous experience of working as a sales and customer focussed environment
- Enjoy building relationships with clients
- Excellent communication skills: clear verbal and written communication with active listening skills
- Able to deliver superb customer service
- Able to work within systems and processes
- Ability to learn and want to develop
This is an excellent opportunity for someone to take the next step in their career as an Optical Assistant. Within the role you will be well assisted by a high quality team and have access to completely up-to-date technologies and systems, enabling you to work both efficiently and effectively. You will also be able to utilise an array of training within the role allowing you to continuously develop your career.
Optical Assistant - Salary
- Paying up to £16,000
- Bonus scheme up to £200/month
- Further added benefits
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please send your CV across to Kieran Lindley using the 'Apply' link as soon as possible.