Sales Director _
Director - Construction
Our client has been established for 30 years and have a vast portfolio of products and services to the construction industry. Due to their success, they are now branching out to the Kent/East Sussex area and are seeking a director to head up a new office.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced sales manager/director to join this expanding company, the successful candidate will facilitate to the growth of the company within its local geographical area by building upon the team.
Responsibilities include but not limited:
- Attend and represent the company at all pre start meetings.
- Ensure the division is run in line with company vision.
- Build a strong working relationship with other department heads.
- Attend regular board meetings.
- Successfully manage internal and external teams including quantity surveyors, labourers, sub-contractors and contractors through attending client meetings, project meetings both internal and on site and dealing with associated tasks and issues.
- Project managing multiple aspects of delivery.
- Demonstrate continuous improvement, value for money, effective project management and delivery to help drive the business for significant growth
- Responsible for project and risk management.
- In depth knowledge of compliance with all relevant legislation, policies, and procedure.
- Liaise with the clients on individual and multiple contracts ensuring their satisfaction and developing the long term relationship
- Responsible for the overall running of the business
- Creating new client relationships and managing existing clients
- Produce quotes and client communication
- Developing strategic plans
- Controlling finance and liaising with accounts team
- NVQ Level 6 (Management Level) in relevant industry
- CSCS Card
- Full UK Drivers Licence
Please submit your CV with salary expectations using the email address provided.
Adore Recruitment is a Sales Recruitment Specialist and covers all levels of sales vacancies including; Telesales executives, Sales Executive, New Business Sales, Field sales Managers, Business Development, Account Managers, Account Executives, Key Account Managers, Area Account Manager, National Account Managers, Sales Managers etc.
Our experience includes Media Sales, Event Sales, Exhibition Sales, IT Sales, Telecoms Sales, Rec 2 Rec, Building & Construction sales, Facilities Sales including Pest control, Waste and Contract Cleaning, washroom and hygiene, Office supplies sales executives, Advertising & Publishing sales, contracts sales capital equipment sales.