We are looking to recruit a MidlandsRegional Contract Manager on behalf of our professional client who are leaders within the corporate cleaning industry and based in Birmingham.
The Contract Manager will be required to cover the Midlands region as a whole, so the requirement to travel on a daily basis is essential.
Just some of the key responsibilities for this excellent opportunity consist of:
- Management of Cleaning Staff to include:
- Induction and Training
- Holiday cover
- HR Responsibilities
- Contract Management - Implementation of new contracts and management of existing contracts, ensuring excellent service delivery and key performance indicators are being adhered to
- Budget Control
- Business Development - Promote additional services to existing clients and identify new business opportunities
- Client Management - Providing reports and regular meetings with clients, continuous relationship building.
The working hours for the position are 37.5 per week, however due to the environment and the culture there will be the requirement for occasional early starts and late finishes, so flexibility with start and end times is ESSENTIAL, with the requirement to be on site from 5:00am or 6:00pm on occasions.
Suitable candidates must have the following:
- Ability to travel on a day to day basis, regionally in the Midlands, may be further on occasion.
- Ideally experience from a similar environment, distinct advantage to have experience from the Cleaning Industry
- Knowledge of COSHH, Health and Safety regulations
- Proven experience of team management with successful retention
- Individuals that pride themselves on quality of service they deliver.
In return for your hard work and determination you will be rewarded with:
- Basic Salary
- Competitive Commission Structure
- Company Car
- Personal Laptop
- Company Phone
Interested? Please click the 'APPLY' button now!
BCR have more fantastic opportunities for you!
Visit www.bellcornwall.co.uk & follow BCR on Twitter @LoveWorkBeHappy to view all of the latest jobs.
BCR want to make finding a job that you will love as smooth sailing as possible. BCR now offer evening appointments to fit around your working life.
Love Work Be Happy
BCR aim to get back to all applicants within 24 hours however if you have not received a response within this period then please feel free to contact us on at your earliest convenience.
BELL CORNWALL RECRUITMENT
(For the purposes of recruiting for this vacancy Bell Cornwall Recruitment is acting as a recruitment agency. Bell Cornwall Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all age groups)
PA/Executive Assistants, Secretarial, Reception, Administration, Marketing, IT, HR, Law, Finance, Customer Services, Sales