Accounts Assistant / Administrator
Accounts Assistant / Administrator, Wrexham, Manufacturing Company
- Place purchase orders for the Wales sites
- Receipt and input of purchase invoices
- Control flow of purchase invoices for the Wales operations
- Check supplier statements
- Handling supplier payment queries
- To assist the Cost Accountant in delivering accurate and timely finance information
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of Sage 200
- Management of the Soprano clocking in system.
- Recording direct labour hours for payroll and liaising with Site Managers' for any wage queries
- Issuing and control of clocking in machine fobs for the Wales sites
- Ad-hoc office duties as required
The Ideal Candidate:
- The role may suit someone just starting out in a finance career or someone with existing admin experience who is looking at expanding their skills base.
- Nearly or newly qualified AAT (or equivalent)
- Good Excel spreadsheet skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Hours of work: Monday to Friday 08:00 to 16:00. 40 hours per week
Salary: £18,000 plus other bonuses
To Apply: Please press the 'apply' button
*Due to the amount of applications received, only those who our client wishes to progress will be contacted. If you have not received correspondence within 21 days then please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Thank you for reading this advertisement.
This role may be of interest to people interested in the following: Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Sales Ledger, Purchase Ledger Clerk, Admin, Accounts Administration, Food Manufacturing, FMCG Manufacturer, Production, Wrexham, Chester, Oswestry, Wales, Corwen, Cheshire