French Speaking Business Development
Job Title: French Speaking Business Development
Salary: 19-20k with great benefits
We are looking for bright, outgoing, self-motivated and driven people to join this client's team, with the desire to develop a career within a fast moving and energising environment.
Ideally, the right candidate will have previous, demonstrable phone sales or business development experience and are now searching for the opportunity to take the next steps in their career development.
We are looking for candidates who are French speaking and have a flair for business development. This has to be a phone based role as the territory being covered is across France. You must be able to speak both English and French fluently to be successful in this role.
* Creation of new business target lists, generated by personal research in to the geographical area.
* Researching trends and customer requirements for the market
* Targeting new & existing sales opportunities via email and cold / warm calling
* Build and maintain the database of new business leads and opportunities
* Work with other departments to create bridges between potential and existing customers.
* Manage an effective reporting and business development cycle for the key accounts
* Make sure the objectives of the potential client are met to develop further business
We would like to hear from you if you can demonstrate capabilities in the following areas;
* Demonstrable experience of working in a B2B phone sales environment
* Customer relationship management, selling & negotiating experience
* Confident communication skills, both oral and written
* Good attention to detail, with great listening skills
* Motivated by working in a fast paced, target driven environment
* Computer literate
* Self-motivated & uses own initiative
* Ability to work to deadlines and/or under pressure and to remain calm
This role will be working for 9am - 5.30pm - Monday to Friday.
You must be able to speak both French and English
If you would like to apply for this role please do so online or call Kelly on
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.