- Long established company.
- Competitve benefits structure.
- Onsite parking.
A great opportunity has arisen for a copywriting with strong SEO capability to join a long-standing local business, that has a strong B2B presence in the marketplace.
What you'll be doing
This is a nice and varied role, but essentially you will be ensuring that content and copy is enriched for SEO, by managing this across a suite of websites. You will then analyse keyword performance which will further determine your keyword usage to ensure maximum visability across search engines. The content/copy you produce will be for their numerous websites as well as blogs. You will also be responsible for enriching copy for new product launches across their international websites.
What experience you'll need to apply
- Experience in writing for SEO
- Copywriting experience
- Very strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Creative writing style
- Experience of using analytics to measure keyword performance
- What you'll get in return for your experience
- You'll be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits package, which can be discussed at application stage by speaking with Stacey.
Call Stacey on .