IFA- CF30 Qualified Pref- Colchester
This could be the dream role for a local IFA who does not want to work long hours !
Working within a Pension orientated team you will be:
- Experienced CF30 financial adviser with good pensions knowledge, ideally DB pension transfers - no client bank required as all clients provided. Office based salaried technical adviser role with office hours.
This is a fantastic prospect for an experienced financial advisor who is keen to deal with high value clients.
You will receive full administrative and paraplanning support so you can purely focus on providing a high quality service to your existing clients whilst increasing the number of clients you manage.
The administrative support is first class meaning you will never have to do any administrative work allowing you to spend the maximum amount of time working with your clients.
- Negotiable Salary (likely pay range for adviser is £35-45k)
- Generous Bonus Scheme (typically five figure bonus per annum)
- Staff Pension Scheme (up to 5% matching employer contribution)
- 20 days holiday plus 4 additional over Xmas/New Year period plus additional after 3 years service
- 4 x Salary Life cover scheme