Sales Executive for Cycling / Travel brand
My client is seeking a sales executive for their exciting cycling travel company. As long as you are passionate about selling, they don`t mind if you ride for fun, for health, for your commute! as long as you ride.
Role to include, but not limited to:
You will be working in a fast paced and challenging role liaising between clients, venues and bike suppliers to book all elements of a customer`s cycling holiday.
- Act in a professional and efficient manner to phone and email enquiries
- Creating your own client database
- Engage the customer, via phone or email, in order to ascertain the client`s needs, budget and offer suggestions as to the perfect destination and itinerary
- Develop a deep knowledge and understanding of destinations, the product and the best venues and experiences
- Use initiative to upsell and cross sell other products to the customer
- Achieve levels of client service at all times to encourage repeat business
- Ability to update and write content for the website
- Collecting customer feedback
- Handling client generated enquiries (telephone, email and website)
- Accurate price quoting
- Managing your own client database
- Must possess at least six months` telephone based sales experience
- You will Cycle regularly and have a reasonable knowledge of bikes and biking culture
- Travelled to key cycling destinations, that would be highly advantageous
- A confident, competitive team player with an eye for detail with good written and verbal communication skills.
- Good time management and the ability to work under pressure are pre-requisites.