Semi Senior / Senior
Senior - Practice and Audit
Liverpool City Centre
Salary Range - £18,000 - £30,000 dependent on experience and entry level
Consultants Karen Reynolds and Sheila McQuillam
Our client is a well-respected and a high profile practice based in Liverpool city centre. They form part of a larger organisation with offices across the North West.
Their current requirement is for a Semi Senior / Senior to add value to their client services.
You will be involved in a mixture of audit and general practice responsibilities including:
- Accounts preparation for clients from sole traders to circa £4m turnover
- Audit of larger clients working with other team members
- Some management accounts preparation
- VAT and Corporation Tax involvement
- Dependent on prior experience some involvement with business development
Applicants can be Qualified, Part Qualified or QBE and the salary will reflect level of experience; study support is available
Apart from study there are other benefits to consider and there is great scope for personal development.
We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.