A global leader within the insurance industry is currently seeking to appoint an Insurance Technician to strengthen their busy Operational department. This is a fantastic opportunity for an Individual with insurance experience or a recent graduate looking to develop their career within the insurance industry.
Key Skills & Experience Required:
- Insurance experience, or a recent graduate with a keen interest in building a career within the insurance industry (Maths or analytical based degree)
- Strong accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent PC skills including working knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook programs
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to organise and manage own work in a timely and efficient manner, ensuring compliance with deadlines.
- Ability to work on your own initiative and recognise work priorities
If you are fluent in English and any other international languages, this would be highly beneficial, however not essential.
The successful applicant will be fully responsible for providing effective and efficient, high quality support to the department. You will be liaising with underwriters, attending client meetings, dealing with query resolutions, the checking and signing of reinsurance cover notes, creating contracts, and processing all reinsurance claims and premiums.
For further detail on this and other roles please make sure you visit our web-site now or call our team to discuss career opportunities available