Accounts Administrator - Start now!
Are you an experienced Accounts Assistant seeking a new role? If so we have a brilliant new permanent position for you.
Working for a family business with a multi million pound turnover our client requires an Accounts Assistant to join their team. We love our client, they have a really friendly supportive team and have company barbecues in the summer and treat their employees to hampers at Christmas!
The hours are also great Monday - Friday 8am-4:30pm so an ideal early finish ready for the lighter summer evenings.
Reporting to the Accountant your duties would be to:
- Promote excellent customer relationships by providing a high standard of service to the accounts department by accurate and efficient task processing
- Operate manual and computerised office systems, i.e. filing papers, updating the order booking system, entering sales orders and sales invoicing and credit note processing
- Satisfactorily deal with queries or disputes within the specified time
- Help to maintain and check accuracy of sales order pricing
- Provide support and or cover on haulage posting for accounts, to analyse, maintain and produce periodic and ad hoc reports analysing the companies transport costs
- Provide support and or cover for the bought ledger which will include posting and settlement of supplier accounts
- Provide support for job pricing
- Provide support for EDI invoicing and pricing
- Ensure that all records (manual or electronic) under your responsibility are kept up to date and accurate
- Provide reception cover during the week which will involve meet and greet visitor recording and direct incoming calls etc
Our client would like to recruit someone who has Accounts Assistant and Administrative experience, you will be able to deliver results to deadlines and you will have excellent IT skills, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access. A formal finance qualification would be an advantage but not essential.
If this sounds like the ideal role for you then please apply today. Our client can interview immediately: including offering the benefit of meeting you for an interview before or after work hours.
We look forward to receiving your application.
By registering with Office Angels you will benefit from the support of a dedicated and experienced recruitment consultant, have access to various interviewing techniques, regular updates of the local employment market and consistent feedback on all applications. This service is offered right through to the day you start your new role and beyond.
Please be aware that we are currently receiving a high volume of applications and will endeavour to contact all applicants, however if you have not been contacted within 72hrs please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion and your CV will be kept on record for future positions.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.