Motor PI Claims Team Leader
A global leader within the insurance industry is currently seeking to appoint an experienced Claims Team Leader to strengthen their Motor Claims Department.
The successful applicant will take on full responsibility for leading and motivating a team of experienced PI Claims Negotiators, handling mostly UK non-marine motor claims whilst maintaining the provision of high quality, cost effective claims handling services for companies.
- Leading and motivating a team of circa 10 staff. Providing ongoing training and support to ensure the efficiency of the team
- Carry out reviews and appraisals
- Support team members to produce personal development plans and identifying training and development opportunities
- Managing a personal portfolio or personal injury claims within a personal handling authority
- Assisting in the development of the motor claims strategy to ensure delivery of the best claims servicing practice
- Leading and taking part in technical audits of suppliers or services, and brokers
- Maintaining and enhancing the motor client relationships to ensure customer satisfaction and a quality claims service
To be considered for this role applicants must have proven claims handling and negotiating experience along with a strong knowledge and understanding of Insurance principles including policy liability, terms and relevant clauses.
The successful candidate must have excellent motivational and team leading skills with the ability to lead a team to meet targets and objectives. You will have the ability to coach and develop staff members within a performance development framework. Good analytical and problem solving skills are also a must.
For further detail on this and other roles please make sure you visit our web-site now or call our team to discuss career opportunities available