M&E Compliance Coordinator
Title: Mechanical & Electrical Compliance Coordinator
Location: West Midlands
Salary: £28,000 - £31,000 p/a
We are currently recruiting for a M&E Compliance Coordinator to be responsible for the analysis of the more involved technical New Works orders involving classification Cat A, B, C.
These could involve sub contract or direct labour and will involve communication with the Client, Commercial and Compliance teams. We are looking for someone with FM and analytical experience.
- To review the returned paperwork following PPM or Reactive works that require further works
- To classify the urgency of the works and set priorities in line with industry standards and Statutory Legislation
- Provide technical and compliance support to the Further Works Team, PPM Team and 360 Team
- Liaise closely with the Compliance Mangers and Site Services Mangers to progress urgent works
- Pricing and managing sub-contracted and directly delivered works
- To ensure that all sites within the contract meet statutory compliance regulations
What we are looking for:
- Formal qualification in one or more M&E disciplines (Electrical, Gas Combustion, Refrigeration) or valid formal Health & Safety qualification e.g. IOSH or NEBOSH
- Experience in a similar engineering role (pricing and managing sub-contracted or directly delivered works)
- IT literate, demonstrable knowledge of operating computer aided facilities management software packages (i.e. Maximo or similar).
- Use of MS Office software suite
- Experience in dealing with sub-contractors and supply chain
- Understanding of help desk/call centre processes and work flow
- Understanding of asset management information system
- Experience in the management of internal multi skilled service delivery teams
- Specific experience in a particular FM service
- Previous experience of working within an NEC3 contract (Desirable)
- We are looking for a coordinator who remains calm under pressure, commands respect, has the confidence of their colleagues and can communicate effectively at all levels
- They will also be confident in making decisions and follow up their decisions with action, achieving objectives by motivating and working through others
- He or she should be able to view short-term targets in the light of longer-term objectives, work within agreed systems and procedures, and maintain accurate records
- The ideal candidate will continuously pursue high standards, embrace change, recognise improvement opportunities and learn from experience
- Be able to balance commercial considerations with the needs of colleagues and clients, uses consultation and negotiation to reach agreement, critically examine numerical, financial and written data, and track delivery against specifications and budgets
If you are interested in applying for this role or would like more information please contact Lee Elwell on (Direct Line) or your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.