Sales Account Manager
Do you enjoy the challenge of following up warm sales enquiries and turning them into orders?
Do you want to be part of a growing department where your success will have a positive affect?
This is not a large call centre but a small and friendly team where what you do really makes a difference! So if you want to leave work each day with a feeling of achievement as well as working within a busy and fun environment then apply now!
- Responding promptly to enquiries from the website and social media posts.
- Provide quotations and answer queries in order to secure the sale.
- Deal with the whole process from quotation to completion of work.
- In this role you will be multi-tasking, using a high degree of accuracy and working together within a team.
- Logging calls and using a CRM system to process orders.
- A background within a call centre / Telesales environment.
- Sales Account Management experience.
- Experience of making outbound calls, order processing and speaking to a wide variety of customers
- Experience of using a database system, strong keyboard skills and the ability to multi-task!
- A good sense of humour!
- Sales focused and commercially minded.
- Excellent attention to detail, accuracy and listening skills
- Strong communication skills
- Enthusiastic and team focused.
- Excellent training
- Potential Bonus Scheme
- Overtime paid for any Saturday's worked.
Working Hours: 8.30am to 5pm Monday - Friday
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.