Fantastic opportunity for an Architectural Technician to join a highly reputable property consultancy business on a permanent basis in Essex. Our client has worked on major projects in a variety of sectors including commercial, educational, leisure and residential. With successful projects including school expansions, construction of business units, and office refurbishments, they have gained a catalogue of notable clients. This would be the perfect opportunity for applicants seeking valuable career experience working with a vibrant company of skilled professionals.
The selected Architectural Technician will be joining the architectural team to work on a variety of projects at all RIBA stages. You will be creating accurate and detailed models and drawings based on the information you are given by the design team. You will also be expected to liaise with clients and other stakeholders to ensure work is delivered to the required quality and specifications of the brief given. You may also be expected to assist with the development of junior team members.
Essential skills, experience and attributes:
- Excellent use and understanding of AutoCAD and AutoCAD Architecture
- Knowledge of Revit software would be an advantage
- Comprehensive working knowledge of UK building regulations and planning processes
- Excellent organisational skills, with the ability to meet strict deadlines and prioritise workloads
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite and NBS Specification writing would be desirable
Please send a CV, along with a sample portfolio to Hannah McMillan (contact details below), to demonstrate your approach to the architectural process.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without visa restrictions.
For more information and to apply, please contact Hannah McMillan on or email Hannah.McMillan @Blueprintrecruit.com and quote 12520HM. Alternatively, you can apply directly by clicking the 'Apply' option and following the instructions.