Deputy Hospital Manager (RMN/RNLD) - up to £39K - Essex - Adult Complex Care!
I have a brand new Deputy Hospital Manager (RMN/RNLD) vacancy available at my client's small, private hospital just outside of Clacton-on-Sea on a permanent, full-time basis, and this role can pay up to £39K dependent on experience!
The hospital provides assessment, intervention and holistic nursing care to a small number of adults living with complex learning disabilities and associated mental health issues who are unable to live independently or without medical treatment. Those detained under the Mental Health Act are accepted at the hospital, too, due to the level of skilled healthcare workers my client employs.
Specific care pathways are in place to best manage each service user's progression, and nurses will create individualised care plans which address each and every requirement. Furthermore, the CQC have given the hospital a Good rating in each key area.
As Deputy Hospital Manager, you will provide strong leadership across the service in conjunction with the Service Manager, and deputise in the absence of them. You will work with the MDT to deliver a first-class nursing service, and promote a positive culture at work. Compliance with company policies, healthcare legislation and regulatory bodies will be a key part of your role, as well as providing sound clinical leadership that is person-centred.
- Must be an RNLD/RMN in the UK with a valid NMC pin
- At least 5 years' experience in the direct supervision of care staff within an LD/MH setting is necessary
- Previous experience with regulatory bodies would be advantageous
- A sound working knowledge of Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults, the MCA etc. is necessary
- An enhanced DBS is required for this post
- Competitive salary of between £37K and £39K dependent on experience
- Company discount scheme
- Career progression programme, suited to your goals and skills
- Specialist and comprehensive induction and training, with relevant updates
- Free onsite parking
- Company pension scheme
- Supportive, experienced senior management team
Why apply via White Recruitment?
- You will be assigned your own consultant throughout the job search, meaning you have one point of contact and a direct phone number from the first conversation
- You will also be assigned a member of our aftercare team, who will provide assistance with DBS application, obtaining references, clarifying any queries etc. until your start date
- We have 10 years' worth of success and experience in permanent nurse recruitment
- We have a 95% recommendation rate from our candidates
- We will review and edit your CV for free to send to our clients!
Please call or email your up to date CV and contact number to to be considered!If your experience matches please forward your CV immediatelyWhite Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy