Project Manager - Financial Services
A global FX payments provider have recently seen through a huge company acquisition, which has resulted as incredible growth, the role is to work closely with stakeholders throughout the business in the Technology team including Business Analysts, Senior Developers and offshore PMs. Ensuring that the scope and deliverable of the projects are fully documented, the budget and Executive sponsorship are agreed, the schedule for the delivery of the technical components is achievable and appropriately prioritised, and that any external dependencies (such as on the business or external suppliers) are documented and accepted by a named owner.
- Day-to-day collaboration with the Business users, PMO, BAs, Senior Developers to ensure quality software deliverables
- Effectively apply and enforce project and reporting standards, and suggest improvements and efficiencies
- Maintain project plans, risk & issue logs and budget tracking spreadsheets for projects
- Work proactively with the Business to acquire project requirements and changes
- Liaise with the business to ensure suitable UAT is executed as well as pro-active defect management and analysis
- Escalate any critical issues rapidly to ensure effective issue rectification
We are looking for a result driven individual who is highly motivated with outstanding interpersonal skills and possesses the aptitude to work under their own initiative to strict deadlines and targets. Your communication skills both written and verbal will need to be of the highest calibre.
• Proven track record of managing multiple, fast paced projects
• Understanding SDLC & STLC
• Experience of working in the financial services industry
• Experience managing onshore and offshore project teams
• Able to deliver waterfall style project plans (Gantt) and Sprint/Agile WBS
• Working knowledge of JIRA
A fully FCA regulated Foreign Exchange brokerage, based in London, recognised in The Sunday Times top 100 best small companies to work for list. With access to over 130 major and local market currencies and a range of products offering both our corporate and private clients a strategic efficient approach to international trading, treasury and risk management. A company that has grown progressively to become a recognised market leader, with a reputation for looking after staff by offering a range of benefits and compensation packages. From monthly celebration of success to annual skiing trips, our focus is on harnessing professional talent and maintaining strong client relationships.
Key Words: Deliverable FX, Deliverable Foreign Exchange, Equities, Derivate, Spot, Forward, Future, Option, Execution