Financial Crime Consultant - Asset Management
Our client is one of Europe's leading Investment Management firms and due to continued growth, they are currently looking to recruit a credible regulatory specialist. They offer a unique culture and a supportive environment that encourages innovation and creativity whilst maintaining a healthy lifestyle balance.
This Client does not provide sponsorship.
The successful candidate will provide First Line of Defence support to the business.
- Support the Financial Crime Compliance Manager in the delivery of all first line activities
- Complete due diligence on all relevant business relationships, clients, transactions, suppliers and distributors
- Conduct transaction monitoring and sanctions screening.
- Communicate any areas of potential efficiencies to the Financial Crime Compliance Manager
- Ensure controls in place to detect and prevent fraud are working
- Identify and escalate potential high risk triggers
The ideal candidate wil have experience of first line compliance support within Asset, Wealth, Investment Management or Private banking.
You will be comfortable partnering effectively with front office staff. You will have good financial Crime knowledge across AML, CTF, Fraud, PEPs and ABC.