EYFS Teacher - Surrey
EYFS Teacher - Surrey - September 2017 - Full time/Permanent
** EYFS ** Full time/Permanent ** September 2017
EYFS Teacher required at a friendly and forward thinking 2 form entry primary school in Surrey near Croydon from September 2017.
The school can offer:
- Programme of bespoke professional development
- Competative London salary, on-site parking and good transport links
- Support and challenge by leaders at all levels
- Friendly and supportive colleagues
- Dynamic learning climate with a warm friendly feel
The school are looking for a teacher who is:
- Innovative, passionate about teaching and with a 'can do' attitude
- A consistently Good and Outstanding classroom practitioner with high
- expectations (no excuses) of accelerated progress
- A team player with energy, stamina and lots of creativity and fresh ideas
- Resilient and able to hit the ground running
- Skilled to effectively teach children for whom English is an additional language
To be considered for this role you must have a Bachelor of Education or PGCE, with experience as a class teacher or within teaching placements, preferably within EYFS ( Reception ). You must also be able to provide the details of two teaching related referees.
If you are interested in this excellent opportunity to carve our your career as a EYFS Class TEache within a lovely South London school, this could be the job for you.
Please contact Reeson EJ at REESON Education ASAP with your CV and chance for an immediate interview.