Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Engineer
Our client is seeking a knowledgeable and experienced engineer to support the on-site facilities team and guest services.
Are you great at finding resolution in the face of a problem or fault?
• The ability to undertake planned and reactive service & maintenance of equipment using your own experience and initiative
• F Gas qualification
• City and Guilds 2079 or CITB J11 Certificate in Safe Handling of Refrigerants
• The ability to meet deadlines
• Working with and guiding an apprentice
• Good health & safety awareness
• Heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) Part P Electrical or City &Guilds 2382 17th Edition
• Full driving licence
• Experience working on the following systems; Mitsubishi, Fujijsu, Hitachi, Toshiba,Daikin.
• Have excellent communication skills
• Be flexible regarding shift patterns
Ability to order parts and follow through the whole process of diagnostics to complete repairs.
This vacancy is advertised by Futures Recruitment Services who operate as an employment agency. Due to the high volume of applications received we are not able to reply to each personally and should you not hear from us within 7 days this means your application was not successful.