Assistant Manager (Personal Tax) - Top 20 Firm - Central London
Accountancy Action is currently recruiting for an Assistant Manager within Personal Tax for a highly respected, award winning Chartered Accountancy Firm. This role is ideal for someone who has worked in a similar role and is committed to a career in tax.
- Being responsible and managing your own portfolio of high net worth clients
- Day-to-day administration of the portfolio
- Assisting with planning projects
- Reviewing the work of junior staff
- Preparing and reviewing self-assessment returns, ATED/NRCGT returns, tax computations and CGT computations
- Managing all aspects of compliance
It is essential that the candidate is CTA qualified and has an excelled academic record. Previous tax return experience is also needed.
If this sounds like you, please apply now!
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven’t heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.