Our client based in Kent is looking to recruit an additional Qualified Accountant with Practice experience for their successful Practice based in North Kent. The portfolio of clients range in Industry sectors and your clients Turnover may range from £1 million to £100 Million, so you will have proven experience in managing a similar workload. The support that you provide to these clients will cover general Accountancy procedures, with an emphasis on Audit. As a qualified ACA Accountant, you must be comfortable taking full responsibility for roughly 50 clients.
The relevant individual will have a 2:1 degree and will be ACA qualified, with a demonstrable PQE.
So if in your current role as a Practice Accountant you:-
- Liaise with clients and managing client expectations.
- Organise and run all accounting and audit assignments for the portfolio.
- Supervise and review staff output, primarily accounts and audit production.
- Report directly to a Partner, and attend all client accounts meetings.
- Organise pre year-end tax planning work, and devising appropriate tax strategies for clients.
- Attend and input to practice development initiatives, including significant networking and new prospect/potential client proposals.
- Work within an existing team of managers and partners to further develop and support the growth of your organisation
Please contact Courtney Brown at Partners Recruitment Ltd in total confidence.
Partners Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy