EYFS Teacher Reception - South London
EYFS Teacher (Reception) - South London
Are you an enthusiastic and engaging Early Years teacher looking to add value to a 3 form entry school, graded Ofsted 'Good' with Outstanding features?
- MPS - Inner London Weighting
- South London - Lewisham
- In Top 250 State Primary Schools Nationwide
- 5 minute walk from nearest transport links
Early Years Teacher Specification (EYFS)
Bring your enthusiasm and dedication to an aspirational learning environment that allows children to feel accepted and instils the love of learning in its pupils. A fantastic opportunity has arisen in one of Lewisham's brightest Primary Schools within their EYFS department.
REESON Education are looking on behalf of this safe and nourishing Primary School for a Reception Teacher.
Early Years Teacher specification EYFS Responsibilities
- Delivery of curriculum necessary subject matter
- An ability to work with students at different levels of attainment
- Participating in creative learning
- Communicating with parents and carers over pupil's progress and participating in departmental meetings, parents' evenings and whole school training events
The right candidate will need to have:
- Confident classroom and behaviour management
- 1 Years minimum experience within a school setting
- Great understanding off the National Curriculum and QTS
- Enhanced DBS - Or valid within the year (Update service)
Should this role be of interest please do not hesitate in contacting Roam from REESON Education on - Interviews and paid trial days are taking place early next week. To apply please forward across a recent CV.