- Internationally renowned business.
- Expanding online presence.
- Friendly & relaxed culture.
A leading media company are looking for a hands-on eCommerce Manager to lead their expanding eCommerce team and take responsibility for all operations, with a focus on developing and optimising traffic to facilitate profitable growth of the eCommerce business.
What you’ll be doing
Reporting directly into the MD, you will work closely with the fulfilment operation and customer services team to manage the two online stores. You will also ensure a consistent brand image is present across all eCommerce channels, including merchandising, marketing and customer experience.
As a hands-on manager, you will have involvement in creating and updating product pages and content across the websites, as well as organising product photography and upload.
In addition, the overarching digital marketing strategy will fall under your remit, including SEO, PPC, affiliates and social media, with the aim of driving relevant traffic to the site. This ties into the email marketing campaigns, as these should be planned and executed on a regular basis under your guidance. You will also work closely with the design team in order to create banners, images and promotional material for display on the website.
Another key element of this role is to use Google Analytics to assess and identify trends, analyse customer behaviour, track sales, review orders and produce reports on the overall performance of the site, including digital marketing campaigns. You will use these insights to implement a strategy which should optimise website sales conversions and customer engagement across the online stores. You will also establish and monitor KPIs across the websites and ensure they are being met, whilst continuously developing plans to improve them.
On the technical side, you will work alongside a team of developers to ensure the websites remain responsive and functional across all devices, in addition to carrying out general website changes and improvements.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- eCommerce experience, including content and digital marketing.
- Digital project management skills.
- Experience with Magento preferable.
- Experience launching an eCommerce site preferable.
- Strong analytical skills, including using Google Analytics.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience managing 3rd party suppliers.
- Interest in cycling or sports would be advantageous.
- What you’ll get in return for your experience
- A salary of up to £33k is on offer, as well as a fantastic culture and a range of great benefits. These include lovely offices, generous holiday, company pension scheme, and office showers.
Send your CV through and get in touch with Rina for further details!