Integration Lead (M&A)
Earth Wind & Hire are recruiting for a leading renewable energy power producer with a huge portfolio of solar PV investments spanning all 4x continents. The company are embarking on period of significant growth and are actively investing in further assets in mainland Europe.
In order to support this growth, the company are looking to hire an M&A Integration Lead to set up a Post Merger Integration Office. The candidate will be required to lead the initiative and implement and manage the new PMI function.
The candidate will be responsible for all post-acquisition activity and will be in charge of defining and implementing the process for the seamless integration of new investments into the wider organisation.
- Improving and defining the Integration and Acquisition Management Methodology most suited to the business.
- The efficient running of the PMI Office.
- End-to-end project management for multiple ongoing projects across Europe.
- Undertaking project planning and analysis, including detailed project plans, documenting scope and business requirements.
- Managing and monitoring project related budgets.
- Identifying, tracking and mitigating risks across all projects.
- Developing and maintaining relations with key third parties.
- Candidates must have experience in leading a PMI / PMO function or have significant Project Management experience in the renewable industry, with a track record of successful project delivery and integration.
- Experience in Renewable Energy would be desired but not mandatory.
- Sound knowledge of project management theory (Prince2 highly regarded).
- Good Excel skills
- Familiarity with project management software tools
- Strong collaborative working and relationship management skills
- Ability to create and present fully evolved project updates at senior management level
- Superior stakeholder engagement skills.
- Freely mobile to travel across Europe.
- Language skills beneficial but not mandatory (French, Spanish, Italian).
We anticipate a large response from applicants and will therefore only contact suitable candidates for consideration. The company would like to hire the Integration Lead as soon as possible.