Financial Controller - Media Production. Central London
A specialist in media production seeks a Financial Controller.
This role reports into the Finance Director with a small team reporting into both. Due to on-going growth, a highly organised and experienced leader is needed for this fast-paced and multicultural environment.
You are accountable for the financial and accounting operations of the company. As the Financial Controller, you will be required to carry out all general daily accounting duties and any related support tasks:
- Assist in the preparation of the group consolidated accounts on a monthly basis
- Review of individual company cashflows and consolidation
- Responsible for the management and budget reporting
- Support Month-end, quarter-end and year-end close process;
- Coordination and preparation of regulatory reporting;
- Support and communicate with stakeholders outside the finance team on a regular basis, such as management and the board
- Qualified Accountant
- Media/ Production background
- Confident self starter