The Hyde Group is one of the largest landlords in the UK. We own and manage over 50,000 properties across London and the South East. We are a not for profit organisation with a big commercial focus and a big heart!
Our IT Department is seeking fresh new talent to join the team in what will be a period of rapid growth and development for the organisation. We are currently looking for an experienced Infrastructure Analyst. This is a role where we are looking for a networking analyst who can also look after infrastructure aspects, and someone who is proactive and a good communicator.
The role is to provide infrastructure support across the Networking and server estate, demonstrating exemplary behaviours and providing Technical support and advice to other IT colleagues and Stakeholders across the Hyde Housing Group.
You'll ensure the environment is supported in line with the Service Level Agreements agreed with the business. You'll also lead technically on any projects which will enhance the core infrastructure (Network, Telephony, Server's and Security)
Your skill set
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 years in a similar Infrastructure role covering networking and Infrastructure technology.
- Practical knowledge of IP routing on Cisco IOS routers -(essential)
- Practical knowledge of Cisco IOS switches including 802.1q trunking, - (essential)
- IPSEC VPNs - (desirable)
- Understanding around firewalls - (desirable)
- understanding of Network design - (essential)
- Load balancing - (desirable)
- Trouble shooting, Support, maintain - (essential)
- Proactive monitoring and enhancements (Upgrades etc) - (essential)
- Monitoring - Solarwinds - (desirable)
- Active directory - (essential)
- Microsoft Suite - SCCM, SCOM etc (desirable)
- Virtualisation - (essential)
- SAN storage - (desirable)
- Backup Solution/Technology - (desirable)
- Server - 2012/2008 - (essential)
- A CCNA qualification would be desirable
Hyde offers an excellent and unique Benefits package that can be adapted to suit each individual. We offer employees the opportunity to choose from a wide variety of benefits using our flexible benefits scheme (iFlex), which includes options around Childcare, Lease Car, Gym Membership, Eyecare, discounts with multiple retailers and many more. We also offer a number of substantial Core benefits including an impressive Pension Scheme.
Got what it takes? Click Apply Now and upload your CV with a covering letter stating how you fulfil the requirements of the role.
**Interviews will commence during w/c 24/07/2017**